Thursday, May 12, 2011

week 34.

I am becoming so annoyed of all the comments people are making about me being HUGE! I'm not joking when I say it is almost every time I go into town that someone will say something about my belly.

We met with our pediatrician this last week, who I love! First of all, I love her because she told me I looked tiny! :) [She not only made my day, but my pregnancy!] It was great to hear what her role is in all of this and what her role will be after the baby is here.

We stayed at a hotel last weekend just to get away. It was so nice to just relax and I even went in their pool Monday morning. It really does feel so good to get in a pool when you're pregnant!

These last couple of weeks I have loved cheese quesadillas! It is easy and quick and SO good!

Well, I had a whole blog written up, but it got deleted...ugh! This is as much as I can remember! :) We are beyond excited to meet our little guy..it just keeps getting closer and closer!

2 comments:

  1. People's comments will definitely get on your nerves as you get closer to your due date. You are gorgeous and I am so happy to hear how excited you are to be a mommy. You guys are going to be amazing parents! :) Just think, they are probably saying you are so big since you have such a cute little petite body. ;) Soak up everything you can through your last 6 weeks. It's going to go by quick! I had Brielle at 36w 5d... so it was much quicker than I anticipated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really think people just notice your belly so much because you are the tiniest person!! you are seriously stunning and no belly size could ever make you a huge person. you are the cutest!! i am excited to hang out soon and pool party at camp :)

    ReplyDelete