We also got some baby things that we needed to get before baby boy arrives. We got a breast pump, bouncer, odd and end things, and some newborn diapers. YES! And we didn't even have to pay that much which was AMAZING! We also got our room all set up. I keep imagining our little boy lying in his bassinet. Oh, I cannot wait to meet him!
It has been warm all week which has actually felt pretty nice. It's fun to wear maternity tank tops. I probably say this because I have been inside mostly and not sweating in the heat! I cannot wait for the pool to be done here at camp.
Actually, Andrew and I are going to a hotel this weekend for mother's day and they have a pool...YES! I mean it is doctor's orders! :) It will be nice to get away and just relax. We are also hoping to get some maternity pictures taken by our friend, Erica, on Monday.
Andrew has been a HUGE help to me. This last week I have especially felt bigger and it is getting harder to get up from the couch. He has been so great with helping me and doing dishes, laundry and really whatever...I'm sure he loves that I don't like to cook much..that means eating out more! :) Tonights menu: stuffed manicotti, bread, and strawberry salad. [this might be one of the last homemade dinners for awhile! :)] Anyway, I love my husband SO much! He will make an amazing dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment